Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Tammy to do the following:
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
So, my pics are organized by year and 2007 is divided into 2 folders because we got a new camera in Decmeber, so this is Olivia the day that Tammy and I took her and EG to Build a Bear to make Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Can you believe this was just a year ago? Where did the baby face go?
I tag.....
Melia
Wendy
Jennifer
Deana
Jessica

2 comments:

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Too funny! I got that at Christmas village and wasn't sure what to do with it. I couldn't see a good picture of your bow? I love decorating for Christmas, just wish we could enjoy it longer! You had the right idea about decorating early!

The Dunavant Family said...

What good times we had. I know we didn't even take advantage of all the fun things with did with the girls. They are so grown up now. Wish Ana Blair and Mia were getting to experience all of this together too. This makes me so sad. We miss you guys. Emma Grace has asked for two days now to go back to her old house so she can see her friends:(.