Tuesday, December 22, 2009

He's Knows if You've Been Bad or Good...

To be the holiday lunatic that I am...I actually married the right man. All 6 foot 4 inches of him loves the holidays as much as I do! However, the holiday hustle and bustle brings along some mixed blessings for my family. This is Michael's very busy season at work...seriously. Bad because I have been a single mom since October 1 (at least 5 or 6 days a week). Good because oh...I don't know...we have a roof over our head that I can cover every single inch with glitter and Christmas cheer!
HOWEVER...this past Saturday, I was trying to figure out what I was going to do all day with my two little elves, when what to my wondering eyes should appear...but DADDY! saying he was home for the day with us. And--wait for it--he wanted to take us for breakfast at Mimi's and to Pigeon Forge to the Christmas Place for a visit with Jolly Ole St. Nick!


Posted by Picasa
We (my girls and I) are very lucky and blessed to have this sweet teddy bear of a man (Michael, not Santa--even though Santa is pretty great!) in our lives...even though we sometimes forget to tell him.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

That is just too precious. What beautiful girls! Merry Christmas.