Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve Dinner was at our house this year. I didn't know if I was going to make it, since I spent all day Wednesday sick...but by Thursday morning, I felt fairly human. So, I did what I never thought I would do, I headed to the grocery store on Christmas Eve morning! I got everything I needed and came home and had a really peaceful and relaxing day with Michael and the girls.
Dinner is served

Leaving cookies and milk out for Santa...hope he doesn't make a mess with those cookies (doesn't he know about Daddy's rule that sugar cookies with sprinkles have to be eaten outside??)!
Posted by Picasa
Getting ready for bed
Reading "The Night Before Christmas," our Christmas Eve tradition. The night before we read "The Night Before the Night Before Christmas" where Mom is so sick (sadly true at our house)

Do you think she is excited for Santa to come??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: