Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 2, American Girl and The Rockettes

As if the sweet child hadn't already gotten enough, we were dumb enough to take her to American Girl Place. Let's just say I may have created a monster. She was like a crazy person in there, but she had so much fun! And I'm thrilled to say that I am now the proud mother of another girl, Kit. (Did I mention Kit has about as many clothes as Olivia and we have to get her dressed every day?)
And that night we headed to Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes perform

Olivia and Titi
Posted by Picasa
Getting ready for the show

This is after she had her picture made with a Rockette. She decided she wanted to pose like her and, well, she did just that! The photographer and the Rockette were dying...I think they would have hired her on!
Olivia and Mom after the show
Posted by Picasa

No comments: