Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Omigod You Guys!

Last weekend my sweet hubby took me on a short romantic getaway to the faraway and exotic city of Nashville, Tennessee. It actually was exotic to us because we drove for 3 hours and didn't listen to anyone crying or the constant chatter that has taken over Olivia's body. We went to see Legally Blonde the Musical (courtesy of Michael's sweet mama and daddy). We didn't get there until almost showtime because we spent the morning doing a little furniture browsing. And we had no idea that the show wouldn't be over until 11:30 Nashville time (past midnight to our poor old bodies) so we just ended up ordering room service late that night. But the point is we had fun and enjoyed our getaway, as brief as it was...
I remember seeing an episode of Tyra Banks where she showed you how to take a picture of yourself without looking like a complete moron...obviously, I should have paid better attention.


Omigod you guys!


4 comments:

Kilah and Brodies World! said...

omigod!!!!! i LOVE those pants!!!! glad you guys had fun! see you soon!

Deana said...

That is so sweet!!!! Those are the best weekends!!!!

Misty said...

Cute pants! What a sweet husband and fun weekend.

Jennifer said...

something is in the air ...with the chatter box that is...Kaeley and Ella both have drove me crazy today! They've talked my head off! I'm exhausted!