Monday, June 8, 2009

Rocking Song

I don't know if any of you know this song...but I actually heard this at a youth event when I was in high school. I loved this song then and could not imagine how I would feel when I held my own sweet girl. And as all of you mamas out there know, this song kind of hits a button inside of us...This song is so special to me and as I fed Ana Blair her last bottle the other night and searched for the words to this in my head I thought about all the wonderful mothers that have shaped my life, most of you included...so I hope you turn up your speakers and enjoy and know that I am thinking of you wonderful mothers who have inspired me...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

How sweet!! I love it!

Denton Family said...

Making me teary. Thanks for sharing

Elizabeth said...

What a great song!

Kilah and Brodies World! said...

umm i am a lot more than teary!!1 i am balling my eyes out! soooo beautiful!!!!