Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mellow Mushroom

Well, it happened. I can't believe it, but my baby is 4 years old. She literally is not a baby anymore. But an actual kid. Scary.
The birthday festivities always start the night before her birthday at Mellow Mushroom. All those years ago, I sat at Mellow Mushroom timing contractions--but I was determined for that to be my last meal. I don't know why, I don't even like it that much.
So every year we have gone back there on May 23 to get ready for the big day! This year it was my whole family and Michael's family!
I have more birthday pics to come, the party is this Sunday.
This is the mood my child woke up in on Saturday. I had asked her to please smile nicely for this picture with her sweet grandmothers. She smiles and waits for me to hit the button and turns into what you see here...

Ana Blair enjoyed the pizza crust, I think I'm definitely going to be outnumbered by all the pizza lovers in this house!





No comments: