Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Yesterday was Olivia's Thanksgiving Feast at preschool. My mom came and took care of Ana Blair so I could go to the party. What a cute pilgrim!
Olivia says she is thankful for Mommy, Daddy, Ana Blair, the rain and the sun.
This was taken close to the end of the meal, notice how little food has been eaten from her plate. She was starved after school. Also notice the juice cup next to her that about five minutes later was completely in her lap. Her pants, shoes and socks were soaked!!
The table, the other 3 year old class was dressed like Indians.
Sunday morning before church in her cute turkey dress Cookie bought her!
I am thankful for my wonderful husband and my two sweet girls, even if I can't get a decent picture of the two of them together!

No comments: