Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

Should it really be that difficult for me to take a good picture of both of my children together?
Apparently, the answer to that question is yes! Last night I got them all decked out in their turkey dresses for church, a huge occasion for me because it was the first time I've been able to let them match! Well, of course Ana Blair was ready to conk out on the couch, and Olivia is still trying to perfect the art of smiling for the camera. I probably deleted 50 pictures! Here are the best of the worst...

What a little turkey, I could just gobble her up. She tipped the scales at 11 lbs. the other day! She is gaining weight like a champ!
Big Sister
I had to get in on the picture action to record their matching outfits!





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute!! I can't believe how big Ana Blair is getting! I love their matching outfits! Happy early Thanksgiving!!

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

How cute, I am sure this is only the beginning of all their cute matching outfits! Does kind make me want another! :)