Monday, June 7, 2010

Its a Luau!

Olivia decided she wanted her fifth birthday party to be here at our house. We had never had one here before, so I obliged. What trouble can a small luau, an inflatable and some cake be? Have you met me?
One day before the party, I was ready to throw in the towel. But, we made it through, and it was actually fun! And, as usual, there aren't as many pictures as I would like. I take 100 pictures on normal days, but just can't find the time on special occasions! I didn't even get a group picture or pics of the all the decorations!

Party Favors

Our back door, leading out to the luau


Posted by Picasa



Pumpkin Face was here...she wasn't so sure about the 50+people invading her back yard!

Posted by Picasa

...So she decided to take a nap with Nana

My little ham always gets a little shy when "Happy Birthday" starts


Posted by Picasa

"...Oh, there's cake--maybe I should wake up for this!"

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary-Kate said...

The cake looks awesome!!

The Roper's said...

So Cute!!! Of course :)

Jessica said...

very cute party!!!