Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Beach!

A couple of weeks ago, Michael and I packed up the two girls and headed to Pawley's Island, SC with Melia, Ryan and Hudson Roller (and the one that's on the way...he was actually the best behaved child of all!). Michael and I had never been on vacation with our girls without the "assistance" of family. It was hard (we felt like we needed a vacation when we got home!), but it was fun!

Yes, they match. And yes, they matched at most meals!

Can you believe people say Olivia and I don't look alike? Ha!

Pumpkin Face

I still try to get a picture of the two of them together, and most of the time I fail!


Look at those tired eyes! Can you tell its already past her bedtime? And would you be surprised to know that she did not make it through dinner this night?


One morning (one morning? who am I kidding? Every morning) Ana Blair woke up early, so she and I decided to go for a walk on the beach.

She caught up on some zzz's



And on the last day we got a visit from our friends, the Dunavant Family! We are looking forward to spending more time with them in July when we head back!
All in all, it was a fun (but exhausting for the whole fam!) trip!

No comments: