Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving...

I had so much fun posting my Halloween pics, and I have to tell you that I am positively itching to bust the Christmas decor out (and...surprise, surprise, there is a TON of it!). In fact, I am decorating the inside of my house for Christmas this weekend--with the excpetion of my dining room because we are hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year. This is my table now, but I'll post pics of the table once it is set (why? you ask...because I have Thanksgiving dishes! And this will be my first time to use them!) So for now, I leave you with my humble Thanksgiving decor...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

We are hosting for the first time too!! I am actually putting my christmas out right now but am also leaving the dinner room Thanksgiving! Holidays all around.

The Roper's said...

can't wait to see it!

Jeanette said...

I know you will have a great time setting your table with your new dishes.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Looking forward to your post.