Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Day of School-Take 2!!

Thursday was Olivia's first day of preschool for the year. She had started telling me about two weeks ago out of the clear blue that she was ready for school to start back. What did this good Mama not tell her?? That she was certainly not the only one ready for school to start!!
Anyway, Thursday morning we headed off to school and she had a great day. She loved her new teacher, Ms. Nancy and she knew her other teacher Ms. Jenn from last year. Things have changed so much, there were no tears this year (okay, so the only tears were from me last year), and she just walked right in, grabbed her name off the board and washed her hands like an old pro! She's such a big girl!
Michael will kill me when he sees this picture...he kept telling me that I looked like a freak in pictures that morning. Hello?? Its called wet hair and no lipstick
Ana Blair was excited to see Sister off to school
I'm pretty sure she crawled straight to her room and starting rifling through her drawers!
And for those of you who remember my dress dilemma last year, aren't you excited to see the smocked school dress and bow made it for the first day this year??
Checking out herself, she was Pretty Pleased
And this is the super safe picture I took of her while we were driving down the road on the way home from school. Do you think she enjoyed her day??







1 comment:

Dina said...

I am loving the big red and white polka dot bow! So cute!