Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

What a year it has been! God has definitely blessed our family so much in 2008, and I count these two of my greatest blessings of all (their daddy is the other one). We hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed 2009!
Sorry I have been slow to post lately, but I have been slow to do anything. I had minor surgery on Monday that was a little bit harder on me than I anticipated! Also, words of wisdom for 2009...DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT decide you are okay to play a game of Wii bowling the same week you had your tubes tied. Especially if you "play to win," like someone I know!

2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Hi!!! I do remember you and found your blog on Melia's as well and have been keeping up with it. Your Girls are adorable. Keep in touch!

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

It's a Nikon D40. Another friend of mine, Carrie got the same one and she did a lot of research and said it is really a good one for the money. I was really wanting a digital SLR so it would capture the moments better than my old one. I absolutely love it, but have so much to learn!!