Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ana Blair is One!

It really does not even seem possible that Ana Blair could be a year old. I have no idea where the time has gone. I feel like Olivia was a baby forever and I literally feel like Ana Blair could be no older than 6 months! Here she is the first night she entered this world. The moment I found out I was pregnant and heard my due date (October 8), I told anyone who would listen that I wanted her to be born on October 1. I got my wish, but just barely. She was born a little after 9pm that night.
Ana Blair and Big Sister meeting for the first time. Olivia waited such a long time for this moment.
I love this picture...
Ana Blair and Mommy catching a few zzz's
And here she is, all grown up--or at least grown up to be a whole year old!
These two are best friends. Ana Blair cracks me up when we go into Olivia's classroom to get her in the afternoons. She lights up and starts waving like a crazy person! She is a very happy baby--as long as she is getting what she wants--she will let you know if she isn't happy with the way things are shaking down! She loves to eat (shocker!) and she is a good sleeper, even though she is an early riser. She is in the process of transitioning from two naps to one nap a day, and that is kind of hard for all of us. She is very vocal and will try and say just about anything you say to her. She isn't walking, but is taking a step or two here and there...won't be long now!
Ana Blair has truly completed our family. I feel so spoiled and could not ask for more.





No comments: