Thursday, September 10, 2009

Homework

Olivia had her first homework assignment this week. She is such a nerd and was SO excited. She had to make a "ME Pennant" to explain about herself and things she loves. I left it completely up to her and asked her what are some things she wanted on it...Here are the things she came up with...family, Ana Blair, Mollie Moo, Dance, Gymnastics, Swimming, Halloween (not just b/c its getting close, but b/c she's obsessed--hmmm, wonder where she gets that from?) Candy--shocker, Sparkles, Bows and Tennessee football (her daddy was so proud, he went and got her an orange T sticker to put on it).
The finished product
And lastly, the other day when I went to pick her up this sign was hanging outside the door. They are talking about families this week and Ms. Nancy asked everyone what their favorite thing to do with Mom...
I think this one speaks for itself!

I love this kid!!



2 comments:

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

I love it! I can't believe she is old enough to be doing that!

The Roper's said...

So sweet! You never know what they are going to say...Olivia is such a cutie!!