Tuesday, March 3, 2009

5 Months!

Its hard to believe, but my baby is already five months old! And its really hard to believe that I caught her semi-smiling rather than screaming for the camera! She continues to be such a good baby and has really completed our family. She is my big baby, and I love it. I love her chubby cheeks and rolly legs. She loves to eat and so far has loved every food we have given her. She is taking two decent (2-3 hour) naps a day and sleeps 12-13 hours at night (hallelujah!). She is rolling from her back to her tummy, but not from her tummy to her back. And I really wish she would master this one because she is rolling over a few times at night and needing a little assistance to get back where she wants to be!
She still has her Rooster hair-do
And she is in love with her feet right now




2 comments:

Denton Family said...

She is just too precious. I love her chunky legs.

Jennifer said...

Sweet, sweet girls! Oh, how the time flies!