Saturday, June 7, 2008

Big Girl Room!

Olivia's new big girl furniture finally came! We have been waiting for what seems like months, but really has been weeks for it to get here! When they were delivering it, she got her play phone out and called everyone she knew to tell them her furniture was here and it was nice and pretty. She even "called" Emma Grace and explained to her that it was HER furniture and not Emma Grace's. I swear those two act like sisters!

This is the view of her bedroom from the door. It was hard getting everything in one picture. The Princess Olivia wall hanging is the one our wonderful "Cookie" (Michael's mom) painted for me when she was a baby, but I love it too much to take it down. She is working on a new one for this room I will post pics of as soon as we get it! I don't know when that will be because I have her working on a million different projects for the baby's room as well!
My clean daughter on her new bed. She thought I was taking pictures of her, so she went from corner to corner of the room saying "cheese!"
I still have a lot of work to do on the dresser and chest of drawers. It takes me forever to figure out what I think looks good where. Her church and dance recital clothes laid out for tomorrow will have to do for now!
This is the shelf I have had in there since she was a baby. I still have some work to do here. I'm sure you can't tell, but this is her first ever dance costume and first ballet shoes.

No comments: