Tuesday, February 2, 2010

She's Been a Bad, Bad Girl

The other day I went to pick Olivia up from preschool...I went be-bopping in, getting my "Room Mom" on. You know, chatting it up with the moms I pass in the hall, conversating with the moms in the class--cut to: Olivia making a beeline to me. "Mommy, I got put in time out today," she whines. Ms. Nancy gives me the look and says, "I wondered how long it would take her to tell you. Turns out my little angel had snapped at and taken a toy from her BFF Molly at school that day. I will tell you, we are having repetitive conversations about "tone" and "respecting others" at home right now, but her sobs and tears almost made me giggle a little. Let's hope she has learned her lesson...but you know me. I happened to have my camera and couldn't resist snapping a few pics of the despair...

...And on Pizza Day, to top it all off!

BUT!! As a redeeming note about my little heck-raiser: this weekend she told me she had a surprise for me and disappeared for about 15 minutes. When she called for me to come to her room, her little beaming face was standing next to this:

Her bed that she had made up all by herself! And she did it herself every day over the long snow weekend! And a pretty decent job, if I do say so myself!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: