Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch!

Most of you know me well enough to know that fall is my absolute favorite season, Halloween is my favorite holiday (well, at least until Christmas gets here) and that the Pumpkin Patch is one of my favorite family outings of the year!
This year we went with our good friends and neighbors, The Farley Family

Don't you wonder what they are talking about?

The best attempt at a picture of all four kids

Mommy and her girls

Posted by Picasa

Look at sweet Coleman, he loves Ana Blair

Daddy, Pumpkin Face and a Pumpkin

Olivia and Coleman searching for the perfect pumpkin

The search for the perfect pumpkin continues!

...And sorry I am still posting Fall and Halloween...I will eventually get caught up!

3 comments:

Deidra said...

My I ask where did you get the cute school back back sign?

The Claunch Family said...

Its from Glory Haus, I bought it online!

Deidra said...

Thanks! By the way I love the way you dress your pretty little girls. I am the same way. If you would like to follow my blog just let me know and I will set you up. dbbrown04@gmail.com. I am private.