Sunday, April 4, 2010

Preschool Easter Party

I have been a little slow posting slowly, but hopefully I can get caught up soon. I know there are at least a good 10 people that look at this blog!!
My Olivia is usually such a delight. BUT. She can be a diva (I have no idea where she gets it--mama), and she can wake up on the wrong side of the bed (again, no clue where she gets it--daddy). Turns out Easter Party day at preschool was one of those days. If you know her, these facial expressions pretty well spell it out.
"Why was I only allowed to find 16 eggs?"

A brief moment of happiness so she could hug Molly

"Are you kidding me? Mashed potatoes, macaroni and DEVILED EGGS?? They expect me to eat this?"

"Will she leave me alone if I give her a quick smile?"

Posted by Picasa

...And she's back! "I get to color eggs?? Nobody told me about this!"

Posted by Picasa

No comments: